– Mini Crustless Quiches –
Mini crustless quiches are a life-saver when you’re in a rush and need to just grab something and run. Besides being delicious, they’re also really easy to make and are packed full of protein that will keep you going through the day!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
When you know you have a busy few days ahead just make a quick batch of these delicious little quiches. They’re divine served either hot or cold. So try some fresh from the oven and then store the rest in the fridge. Then you have them sitting waiting for on-the-go breakfasts or as snacks for when the midday munchies kick in.
Another great thing about the mini crustless quiches is that they’re gluten-free. So to all the celiacs and gluten-free foodies out there, we’ve got you covered with this one!
Because only four main ingredients are necessary to make these they really do fall under the quick and easy category.
You Might Also Like These Easy Snack Recipes
1. Three-Ingredient, Gluten-Free Bliss Balls are delicious and are also a wonderful energy boost. So they’re a yummy treat for those with a sweet tooth.
2. If you love ham, cheese, and pastry, then try Tasty Tornadoes. They’re very easy to make and can last up to five days in the fridge! Obviously, they’re not as healthy as the other options mentioned but they’re a great salty snack and so yummy!
They Best Pan To Use For The Mini Quiches
I use flexible silicone muffin pans. They make the perfect size mini quiches and because they’re flexible it’s super easy to remove each little quiche from the pan once they’re done.
If you don’t have muffin pans you could also use a pyrex dish and just cut the quiche into squares. However, the muffin pan quiches are much nicer so use those if you can.
– Mini Crustless Quiche Recipe –
Mini Crustless QuichesCourse: Snacks, BreakfastCuisine: FrenchDifficulty: Easy
A delicious and easy healthy snack for when you’re on the go. Mini Crustless Quiches taste amazing and are packed with protein to give you that needed energy boost.
1/2 Green Pepper
- Whisk the eggs and add a pinch of salt, then pour equal amounts into the muffin pans
- Add the chopped green pepper, tomato, and cheese to the egg
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius or until the egg is cooked through
- Store in the refrigerator for up to five days.
- Add 1/4 cup of milk to make the recipe a little lighter.
Different Combinations To Try
All of these combinations are delicious!
1. Onion, broccoli, and tomato. You’ll need to lightly fry the onion and broccoli before adding it to the egg.
2. Mushrooms, tomato, cheese. For this version, fry the mushrooms in a little olive oil to bring out the flavor before adding them to the mix.
3. Bacon, tomato, spinach. Since bacon is smoked you can either add it as it is or lightly fry it to give that extra burst of flavor.
So, know that you know the basics have fun with your own combinations and enjoy having delicious and healthy snacks in the refrigerator ready for whenever you need them!
Want 5 Freezable Meal Recipes? – Get This List ->